What's new

NEW CONTEST

Lastly.....good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
And luck to you too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Thank you...I will try. As stated, I never win anything so....the luck is on all your sides

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Stupid phone updates. I wish it would never update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I hear ya

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I want to go fishing in Canada
 
Me 2

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Whoo. Put an easier less messy way to drain the oil from the riding mower. Helped carry in groceries. That's about enough work for today. This is East Texas where the humidity often runs higher than the temperature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
If your fishing near Prince Rupert go fish Ye Halibut hole...locals call it "Ye But hole"
 
Hahahah

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Caught my share of halibut in Alaska, the smaller ones "chickens" tasted best.
 
Nice....now that would be a trip

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You can keep more fish from Canada than the U.S.
wish I didn't get a DUI as young dumb...it's been ten years, but you practically need a lawyer for the application to apply for re-admission. Oh Canada...thanks for coming In to the states for your milk, cheese, gas and outlet malls. Grrr
 
Yeah....I have a Canadian/Michigan drivers license (enhanced)....so I can come and go as I please.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I want to go treasure hunting in ghost towns in Canada.
 
That would be cool....probably need a dirt fishing license....hahaha

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I had cod and chips on mothers day, halibut would have been better.
 
Lol....I had cod as well. Dirt fishing for a gold fish would of been best

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have not found gold yet this year but I also have not gone in the water with my new Excal II....Yet!
 
I have found gold...soccer field a 14 k religious pendant. I was smiling....a lot of pull tabs

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom