What's new

NEW CONTEST

Triple dog dare was the truth back in the 80's.....real deal...sorry guys but I was triple dog dared to be last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I did but I can still say......LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I can use sign language to say LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Not anymore
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes you were.....LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
This thing still goin on?...last
 
Until you are last then it is like being......LAST!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Wow,, I got over an hour of "Last Time" without being interrupted by the Dolphin.
 
I have been generous to you as you gave me my 4 minutes of being......LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Back from a gun show and any of you better not say last if you know what's good for you [emoji47][emoji379]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last he


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Is that fill in the blanks on your name.....gayfarmshunter? I am probably wrong....I am bad at contests....I usually take.....LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I hate being "last".
 
I'm just use 2 it.....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Go away...all of you! Dang pesky fly's on the internet bothering me while I am being LAST!

Went from a nice sunny 72 degrees to a miserable 92 degrees in just a two hour drive. Yuk, and I have to go back to work in the morning.
 
92? Time to get the detector out and start digging.....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom