What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes...I enjoy being last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good night last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Like Mr Wind reminded us...We're treasure hunters damnit, let's get out there a find some treasure!!! Who's with me and Wind!?!!!
CHARGE!!!


i'll just sit here and gaurd the fort...
 
I will help....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sons graduating today....my treasure hunting will be postponed awhile....open house next weekend....still some work to do. Enjoy and share your finds....Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Time to go home, had great weather at the lake cabin.
 
Great....now go and be first

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
While I enjoy last!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nah hosa
I will always be last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Until you are not...like now....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I win! so far....
 
Last!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last for life


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last for your life as well

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ok, I am playing the triple dog dare card.
 
Nien I will always be last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom