What's new

NEW CONTEST

Time to get the scoop and excall II out and get in the water
 
Amen....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Think I will go to the pool and think about why I am always LAST.
 
You're taking the Excalibur to the pool??
Good luck

Always be prepared. I have actually found some nice silver and gold at the pool just not in the pool. 30 days in the lost and found then it is mine.
 
I do swim competition in the mornings.....I always take LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Get an AT PRO and hunt in the rain
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Whoever comments next will curse themselves for the rest of the year..... muuuhahahahahahahaaaaa!

Think about what your doing.... don't do it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wait....I'm already cursed....so if one is already cursed and they get cursed it passes to the next person....so next person is double cursed....muuuhahahaha
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is bedtime for all of you to go to bed now so I can be LAST.
 
Poor dolphin took the curse, haha....he couldn't help himself. Last time ChefJuan dropped a curse on someone, we never heard from them again. I give you two weeks before someone pulls the plug of your tank
 
No....honest took the double curse...I just called the local witch doctor and they confirmed...cannot curse a curse...curse moved on to Honest....sorry honest....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Night....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Thinner.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Big

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ohhhh....sorry....lagging phone
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom