What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well it's supposed to be about 100 degrees today. Summers suck here in central California. I'm sure we will have some days this year that are over 110 as we usually do, but at least I can stay cool by being last.
 
Enjoy
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
In North Central Pennsylvania, most homes don't have Air Conditioning. The days can get as high as 90, but the nights are usually cool.
Last
 
Last edited:
Let's see how long you guys can

LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
6 years is my limit
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Wind is good for a long run....maybe we will join the world record
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
With a competition like this, someone is bound to come in....

LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes....but this is a marathon....I will try to be last this time next year as well
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Have a good nap....don't worry I will try and watch over....being

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Never trust a species that grins all the time....
its up to something:flag_pink:
 
Lol
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm always last....I stink at everything
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm asleep right now....I sleep with my eyes open
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dream of being LAST, but shut your computer off and sleep with your eyes close.
 
Computer is shut down....eyes are closed....darn the phone again
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom