What's new

NEW CONTEST

Alright....now I Gorda take back the good luck.
Last
 
Excellent day, all of the tree trunks are cut and moved. Just branches left to be burned. Time for a nap. Last.
 

Attachments

  • 20180721_174724.webp
    20180721_174724.webp
    889.7 KB · Views: 54
GM fellow lasters....I am now
Lastest
 
It’s 105 today. I couldn’t imagine starting a fire on top of that.

Last
 
You can fry eggs on the sidewalk at 105 degrees.
Last
 
Evidently we are on track to break a record and have every single day in the month of July be over 100 degrees.

Hot and sweaty last.
 
Well we got 3 fires going at one time today.
Boy, a lot of work got done this weekend.
 

Attachments

  • 20180722_221648.webp
    20180722_221648.webp
    891.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I have four days off this weekend. Three of those will be spent on the coast.

Last
Take some stiff drinks and some cold ice...nice large beach umbrella...good comfortable chair will a nice cooler....sit in chair....place feet on cooler and say..."Call me in 4 days".
Last
 
Take some stiff drinks and some cold ice...nice large beach umbrella...good comfortable chair will a nice cooler....sit in chair....place feet on cooler and say..."Call me in 4 days".
Last

I like the way you think!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom