What's new

NEW CONTEST

I think I found the shed I want to convert into a coop.
I'm going to close the deal at 6 P.M. tonight.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20180723_141314.webp
    20180723_141314.webp
    739.8 KB · Views: 62
That should house some pigeons.
Last
 
Good luck...hope
The Price Is Right
Last
 
Well wind
Pigeon house or
No pigeon house?
That is the question
Last
 
Yep,, shed is wired with 8 outlets and 2 ceiling lights, the ceiling and walls are completely insulated, and drywall has been installed. Moving it will cost less than $500. I paid $2,800.
The same size shed, (new), would have cost me around $5,000. Without electrical wiring, insulation, and drywall.
 

Attachments

  • 20180724_090739.webp
    20180724_090739.webp
    186.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I am still here, just way busy with my 96 year old father inlaw and work and remodeling and heat and everything else
 
Speaking of being missed, do you think Sam’s banishment will ever be lifted?

Last
 
GM wind
The dolphin is still
Last
 
Today is 2 1/2 days of pretty steady rain. The backyard is starting to look muddy. I can see some areas where water just pools. Gotta get that trench dug across the timberline.
Last
 
Yeah we can use some of that rain
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom