What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wait.....is that really Sam? How do we know it's not Tippy online? How do we know which one it is?
Last
Hey, I posted a comment that quoted Sam and it lioks like Sam’s post and mine were both deleted.

At least I am still last. They can’t take that away from me!
 
You are total confuse. Check yourself into a mental hospital and we will all feel better.
 
Hey, I posted a comment that quoted Sam and it lioks like Sam’s post and mine were both deleted.

At least I am still last. They can’t take that away from me!
Yes, my first comment back was deleted, and so was your quote.
 
We all wish that somebody take away your phone and computer for good so we can take turns being LAST.
 
Yes, my first comment back was deleted, and so was your quote.
Why are we seeing disappearing messages? I feel like Sam is back but things will never be the same....like he veer really ever came back at all
 
I sure miss the old Sam.
This new Sam just isn't the same Sam. Like a computerized version of the old.
Last
 
I've had a few tonight myself....and I am now quoting myself in
Last
I sure miss the old Sam.
This new Sam just isn't the same Sam. Like a computerized version of the old.
Last
 
Wow, what a day,, I ended up purchasing a Side by Side. Brand new with a winch, windshield, lights, tilt bed, mirrors, turn signals, for Eight Thousand Dollars. It's a Vector 500.
www.vectorutv.com
Last
 
Last edited:
Wow, what a day,, I ended up purchasing a Side by Side. Brand new with a winch, windshield, lights, tilt bed, mirrors, turn signals, for Eight Thousand Dollars. It's a Vector 500.
www.vectorutv.com
Last
Man...people have these around the lake and I was like.....yep I'm gonna get on of those. That is a sweet piece of machinery. Should come in handy with all you do. Nice
Last
 
If you all keep harassing me, I will sent Tippy to visit you all and it will not be good.
 
too hot here going back up the muontains for a few days
 
Man...people have these around the lake and I was like.....yep I'm gonna get on of those. That is a sweet piece of machinery. Should come in handy with all you do. Nice
Last

I own 8.68 acres. Most of it is wooded and up on a hillside. In the past year, I have only visited the upper part of my property about 6 times. Partly because it ain't easy carrying equipment up that hill. This machine will make it a lot easier to open up some of my property and keep an eye on illegal hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom