What's new

NEW CONTEST

We had a chance of rain this afternoon but looks like it missed us.
Last
 
I called the contractor who will be doing the work in my backyard. We have to go over what he is going to do and what it is going to cost.
Last
 
Those would be my top two questions. Lol
Last
 
Busy schedule today. It is already too hot to detect.
I have to get the truck washed, pick up supplies at the hardware store, and go look at a Side by Side. If it ain't too hot, I want to cut some downed trees into manageable pieces. Busy, busy.
Last
 
Yep yep yep
Laster of the lastiest
Last
 
Picked up a shop vac that was on sale,, got a haircut, some supplies, and had me some sloppy Joe's. Time for a nap.
 
We missed you as well
And that cat of yours
Last tumblr_static_546860_354829471313325_571349785_n.webp
 
Tippy and I are in good health. She enjoy hissing at people which is a good thing.
 
Well glad all is good. I won the bet on how long it would take before you were banned. You made me rich!
Last
 
Honest Sam,, I hate it when people are not fair.
The Dolphin is always pushing towards the back of the line to be last. That ain't Fair because he pushes you with his Fins and that leaves you smelling like Fish.
Dont believe him if he says that he missed you because he didn't.
Last
 
Well glad all is good. I won the bet on how long it would take before you were banned. You made me rich!
Last
That is great. Now you can retired and move to a foreign country and never come back and you stay off this forum so the rest of us can take turns on being LAST. Happy to be back. I had send you a private message.
 
Honest Sam,, I hate it when people are not fair.
The Dolphin is always pushing towards the back of the line to be last. That ain't Fair because he pushes you with his Fins and that leaves you smelling like Fish.
Dont believe him if he says that he missed you because he didn't.
Last
Lmao
So true
Last
 
Hey, I posted a comment that quoted Sam and it lioks like Sam’s post and mine were both deleted.

At least I am still last. They can’t take that away from me!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom