What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wind, Have you seen that we have a new member in our contest? It's a computerized version of the old Sam....very watered down.
Last
 
i'm last of the lasters
 
Sorry goldy
Last was taken
Last
 
Does this version know the secret handshake??
That is a very good question. He seems to be more like a purring cat than the Sam of old. It could be because he has been tamed by TNET monitors....or it could be he is not really Sam!
Last
 
That is a very good question. He seems to be more like a purring cat than the Sam of old. It could be because he has been tamed by TNET monitors....or it could be he is not really Sam!
Last

Well we will find out for certain when we take our Connecticut trip.

Last
 
Great point! What date should we set up for that? We have a lot to plan....I just picked up some portable air mattresses so we can crash on his floor. What date works for you and wind?
Last
Well we will find out for certain when we take our Connecticut trip.

Last
 
I’m pretty much open for any date. I just need to know a couple of weeks ahead of time so I can get the time off and book my flight.

Last
 
Let's see what Wind is open too and see of we can coordinate the trip. It will help that Sam will let us crash at his place.
Last
I’m pretty much open for any date. I just need to know a couple of weeks ahead of time so I can get the time off and book my flight.

Last
 
I'll leave it up to you guys,,
Just make sure that Sam and Tippy brought their shots up to date while Sam was on vacation. Ehhhh,, suspension
 
And to all, a good Afternoon. Just got up, fed Tippy and the fish. Now, time for breakfast. You all are total confused and need treatment in mental hospitals.
 
I'll leave it up to you guys,,
Just make sure that Sam and Tippy brought their shots up to date while Sam was on vacation. Ehhhh,, suspension
Lmao
That is a very good point. It's weird though.....sometimes I think I see that Sam has posted but then I look again and it isn't there? Maybe Sam is on Parole and has to report to a TNET probation officer? When he wakes up today we should ask if his probation will be an issue while taking us to different sites.
Last
 
By the way,, here's my new toy,,
Now I can climb my mountain.
 

Attachments

  • 20180727_111150.webp
    20180727_111150.webp
    883.7 KB · Views: 52
Stop that! I want to take her out for a spin man. That is awesome. Nice purchase
Last
 
Thank you,
I have to change the oil when the odometer hits 10 miles. It's called a BREAK IN oil change.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom