What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wow,, I guess everyone hibernates during the day.
Last
Every once and again the TNET App doesn't want to remind me when someone posts on here....I have to come in unsubscribe and subscribe again. Now I am back in
Last
 
It is good that the app does not work to make you confuse and you do not know who is on.
 
Time to be Last. I was playing checkers for hours, lost most of the games.
 
Every once and again the TNET App doesn't want to remind me when someone posts on here....I have to come in unsubscribe and subscribe again. Now I am back in
Last
Wow, is that what is happening?? You are automatically getting disconnected from the forum??
Maybe that is what happened to Sam,, unless he got suspended again.
Last
 
That very well could be....the case of the disappearing Sam
Last
 
It's going to be a little cooler tomorrow than it was today. Maybe I'll cut up some wood. It may also rain.
If it does, I'll burn some of the branches and brush.
Last
 
Nice....we had storms all night here and lots of much needed rain. A little wet to work but later I will be cutting our 3 acres....fun!
Last
 
At Last, I just got up, Fed the fish, Tippy is eating which is a good thing.
 
Holy mackerel is this contest still going on, when is somebody ever going to be last?
 
Well
As soon as they deem last will this contest be over and I will be officially the latest of the
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom