What's new

NEW CONTEST

We all wish that you disappear so the rest of us can take turns being Last.
 
A B C D E F G, look who's winning... HA it's me!!!
 
It's happening again,, there are obviously people with less than 500 hundred posts,, posting in the "New Contest Forum"
Why is it that we only read the rules AFTER we violate them.
Last
 
We must be gentleman and welcome our new member, #. 16850, to this forum and website. She is a only lady here which is a good thing but we want many more here. Good luck to her because of all the bad men here, she is going need it.
 
Welcome back Wind, You went missing and I sent Tippy out to find you.
 
Well, if Sam was here we could ask him that question maybe? He still never explained why he was banned. Things that make you hmmm?
Last
It's happening again,, there are obviously people with less than 500 hundred posts,, posting in the "New Contest Forum"
Why is it that we only read the rules AFTER we violate them.
Last
 
Two more trees bit the dust today. I had 2 fires going at the same time. I got caught in a downpour. Soaked to the bone. The side by side has a roof and windshield but no doors. I got wet.
Last.
 

Attachments

  • 20180807_231443.webp
    20180807_231443.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Stop cutting down those trees, the homes of birds and animals.
 
Nice and the property is looking great. Awesome piece of land, very nice indeed.
Two more trees bit the dust today. I had 2 fires going at the same time. I got caught in a downpour. Soaked to the bone. The side by side has a roof and windshield but no doors. I got wet.
Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom