What's new

NEW CONTEST

Everything is wet from the overnight rain. I don't think I'll be cutting any trees today.
Last
 
This contest will NEVER have a winner!!!
 
Well it is starting to dry out a little. Maybe if it stays in the 70's,, I'll try cutting a tree or two after 5 p.m.
Last
 
Well well
If it isn't the greatest player of our little contest.....the dolphin! Up to his old tricks and sitting alone in
Last!
P.S. Anyone hear from dishonest Sam lately?
 
Just got back from the post office. Way too hot out there for human habitation.
 
Just got back from the doctor, I am fine to be Last again.
 
Well well
If it isn't the greatest player of our little contest.....the dolphin! Up to his old tricks and sitting alone in
Last!
P.S. Anyone hear from dishonest Sam lately?
Yep
Still true
Last
 
Just got done playing checkers on the Internet. One woman was from Russia. Back to be Last.
 
Time for all you to go to bed so I can be Last for the night.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom