What's new

NEW CONTEST

I may make some t-shirts for the locals on here. It will be a "where a Sam" shirt with that on the front with a photo of Sam. On the back will be filled with photos and Sam is hiding somewhere (like find Waldo). Just don't look in the local jail......
Last
 
Sex sells,, how about a few of those "Tippy" pictures on a "T" shirt??
Last
 
Last edited:
Tippy is outrage and she will visit you All. Look out for her.
 
Just placed another order for some pigeon supplies.
Looking forward to your progress on those and I thought about that Tippy idea for shirts....mighty good idea. People may recognize the cat more than Sam
Last
 
Looking forward to your progress on those and I thought about that Tippy idea for shirts....mighty good idea. People may recognize the cat more than Sam
Last
Looks like I outlasted myself again....I wonder if Tippy considers itself a boy or a girl? Things that make you go hmmm...
Last
 
Tippy is a lady of high standing. She love to eat dolphins.
 
It is time for all of you to go to bed so I can be Last for the night.
 
I just got home after driving more that 500 miles today. Time for a beer or six.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom