What's new

NEW CONTEST

The last one locks up. Honest Samuel if you can see this look and you will find something at last in the last place you look.
 
I just outlasted myself
Again
Who called this a contest?
Dolphin is
Last
 
Well we had a mini power outage in town today.
Penn Electric was right on it. Maybe 2 hours of lost business for the gas station and the Rite Aid store.
Last
 
Well we had a mini power outage in town today.
Penn Electric was right on it. Maybe 2 hours of lost business for the gas station and the Rite Aid store.
Last
Good thing
That was probably all the businesses in the entire county....being out their in those mountainous areas and all....lol
Last
 
Wind?
Did I mention I am
Last?
 
Where is Wind? Is he sill cutting down trees? At Last, he must stop.
 
We got some heavy downpours here today. That pretty much stopped all outdoor activities. Ì ended up installing 2 Nestbox fronts with doors. I have to order 4 more nextbox fronts.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20180816_190422.webp
    20180816_190422.webp
    641.2 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom