What's new

NEW CONTEST

Attachments

  • 20180814_072354.webp
    20180814_072354.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
Long day but very productive. Six more trees cut down, stripped of branches, and dragged out to a clearing where I can cut them.
Tired but last.
 
Stop cutting down trees because they are homes to birds and small animals. While I am here, I be Last.
 
Good grief, you people need to take a break so I can stay in last for more than five minutes.

Last
 
Your five minutes are far over. You all need to take a break and watch the football game on TV.
 
actually owned a haunted house while living in Ohio

Last again
 
It is time for old folks like yourself to go to bed. I be Last for the night.
 
Wow dolphins-
you are really sounding like Mr.Wind in your last post. You guys dating now?
 
Honest Sam may be in the attic. He is definitely a Crosspatch. Good night until I am last tomorrow.
 
I’m awake all night and will be last all night. I’m unbeatable when the sun is down.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom