What's new

NEW CONTEST

At Last, it is bedtime for Tippy, fish and myself. Good night.
 
I want to know why Honest Samuel got up near noon and goes to bed near midnight.
Lolast :p
 
Going to go on a hunt after breakfast just not sure where yet
 
Screw Prozac. Don't believe in it. I'd rather burn one. Watching Black Sabbath's End of the End concert on the movie channel. Real music.
 
Well beginning the day last. I don't need sedated. I'm addicted to coffee and not being in pain.
 
I like to watch TV late, and it is hard for me to fall asleep. And to all, a good Afternoon. Just got up, fed Tippy who is taking a nap and the fish.
 
Unfortunately I have to work all weekend and on Labor Day. Fortunately I am

Last
 
Fortunately that keeps you out of our hair. Hold my beer while I take last.
Goodnight Tippy.
 
I only work 10 hours a day. That leaves me 14 hours a day to be last. Like I am right now.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom