What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm still last. Always will be last.
And good morning people I guess.
 
Just got up, fed the fish adn Tippy, time for me to eat. Again I am Last.
 
Honest Samuel, I got degenerative joint diseasr and
And I had my hands and elbows operated on to move nerves to relieve pressure. The damage was stopped but I have some muscle atrophy in hands thus pain.
Look up criticalhealthnews.com. Try tumuric maybe.
But I will still be last.
 
Thanks for the information. Come back soon to be Last again.
 
No rain. Got to cook after being last again. Ha!
 
No rain, not as hot in the great state of Connecticut. Tippy is taking a nap.
 
Good heavens Tippy sleeps a lot.
Still last. Need food but stalling.
 
Yes, she does. Just got done playing checkers, lost most games on the Internet.
 
So last at checkers at least. Try chess. At least you are not last here. Everyone else is napping it seems.
Calling dibs on last until 7 p.m.
 
I got 6:55. Look at your post time. Last til 7
 
What kind of fish do you have? I used to have fish. Really wanted a monster tank but never did. Lastliest.
 
Well, kind of what they used to call a shade apparently. Maybe I am haunted for casting that spell on Honest Samuel. But Valleyhunter saw him too!
Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom