What's new

NEW CONTEST

It was supposed to be in the 70's today but it got close to 90. Tomorrow is more of the same.
 
Done washing the tank, i have many type of fish including goldfish. Now watching Tippy eating can food.
 
You all are 2 early to be
Last
 
GM Wind....today is a good day to be
Last
 
Well,, first let me say,, I hope everyone has a good Labor Day. Just remember, if she goes into labor,, I didn't do it.
Last.
 
I will find some kid and train in the mystical Way of the Last to carry on my work. So give up and give me the prize. Cause I am the Last.
 
Just got up, fed the fish, Tippy, now to cook eggs and have with toast and coffee. Let us not forget what this day is all about.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom