What's new

NEW CONTEST

That is why it is called Labor Day. Last.
 
Lots of police out there checking on drivers who are driving while drinking. You should never do that. You could hit a bump and spill your drink. That's messed up.
Last
 
Went to Warmart, a lot of TV sold today. Went next door, to ShopRite, no men to take in shopping carts. Very hot. Tippy is eating.
 
Went to Warmart, a lot of TV sold today. Went next door, to ShopRite, no men to take in shopping carts. Very hot. Tippy is eating.
Why did you look for men to take in a shopping cart? And where were you taking them if you found one? Just curious as ususl. And last.
 
At ShopRite, men are hire to bring in shopping carts, but not today. Everybody are on their own. Thanks for asking. And yes, you were Last. Come back soon to be Last again. Get with the program, we shoppers need carts to carry items.
 
Oh. Misundestood you. I prefer to take women in the carts. Yes, I did come back to be last.
 
just got back from a weekend trip to the cabin. did some detecting but nothing great to report couple bucks in modern gas money is all I could come up with.
 
And you are last. But you got gas money.
 
Steal a shopping cart? Last.
No but I found one sitting in front of my house last month. I pushed it across the street and 2 doors down to the corner by a telephone pole. It's still sitting there. I gotta get out of here. Getting worse by the day. Last.
 
No but I found one sitting in front of my house last month. I pushed it across the street and 2 doors down to the corner by a telephone pole. It's still sitting there. I gotta get out of here. Getting worse by the day. Last.

Lucky thete wasn't a body in it. Not too bad around here if you are in a small town but you still need to carry anywhere you are nowadays. Last.
 
How much does it cost a supermarket to buy a shopping cart? They are not cheap. Most shopping carts I remember always had the Supermarket's name on it. Imagine a cop stopping a homeless guy who is using a stolen shopping cart to collect bottles. The homeless guy probably has a warrant out on him for not showing up for his last court date. Now the cop has to arrest the homeless guy on an outstanding warrant. Then he has to put this foul smelling dude in his patrol car and drive him to the precinct. The patrol car is going to stink for a week. That cop is thinking,, is it worth it?
Last
 
How much does it cost a supermarket to buy a shopping cart? They are not cheap. Most shopping carts I remember always had the Supermarket's name on it. Imagine a cop stopping a homeless guy who is using a stolen shopping cart to collect bottles. The homeless guy probably has a warrant out on him for not showing up for his last court date. Now the cop has to arrest the homeless guy on an outstanding warrant. Then he has to put this foul smelling dude in his patrol car and drive him to the precinct. The patrol car is going to stink for a week. That cop is thinking,, is it worth it?
Last

I literally deal with this on a daily basis.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom