What's new

NEW CONTEST

How much does it cost a supermarket to buy a shopping cart? They are not cheap. Most shopping carts I remember always had the Supermarket's name on it. Imagine a cop stopping a homeless guy who is using a stolen shopping cart to collect bottles. The homeless guy probably has a warrant out on him for not showing up for his last court date. Now the cop has to arrest the homeless guy on an outstanding warrant. Then he has to put this foul smelling dude in his patrol car and drive him to the precinct. The patrol car is going to stink for a week. That cop is thinking,, is it worth it?
Last
More stories wimd....and truthful as well.

I will start one and everyone has to add on to it.
One day this grumpy old timer joined a chat group with his imaginary cat named Tip. Now Tip was not your ordinary shape shiftinting, alien imaginary cat but it was...
 
How much does it cost a supermarket to buy a shopping cart? They are not cheap. Most shopping carts I remember always had the Supermarket's name on it. Imagine a cop stopping a homeless guy who is using a stolen shopping cart to collect bottles. The homeless guy probably has a warrant out on him for not showing up for his last court date. Now the cop has to arrest the homeless guy on an outstanding warrant. Then he has to put this foul smelling dude in his patrol car and drive him to the precinct. The patrol car is going to stink for a week. That cop is thinking,, is it worth it?
Last

I would think they ignore homeless people with shopping carts. Can't speak from experience but I heard picking up a homeless person who is acting crazy is a pain. They have to take them to a hospital for evaluation and kill hours waiting on that.
I am not homeless but last.
 
In the pee flooded streets of Seattle they give homeless people free shopping carts and Starbucks
 
I would think they ignore homeless people with shopping carts. Can't speak from experience but I heard picking up a homeless person who is acting crazy is a pain. They have to take them to a hospital for evaluation and kill hours waiting on that.
I am not homeless but last.

Well I can speak from experience and I can say this. A standard metal shopping cart cost business around $150 each. When a homeless person decides to acquire (aka steal) a shopping cart to use for their own personal needs and desires, the expense to the business to replace the carts add up quickly. And where does this money come from? It’s comes from our pockets in the form of higher prices. I certainly don’t want to pay more for my groceries because homeless people steal from the business.

Here in California there is a specific state law prohibiting the possession of a shopping cart off of the premises of the business the cart belongs to. In fact, this law is printed directly on most shopping carts. In my city there is also a municipal code prohibiting the possession of a shopping off of the business property. The laws are enforced and it keeps the carts from eventually being dumped into a canal or causing a hazard along side of a roadway.

Locally the homeless have now resorted to either building their own wooden carts or use child strollers to haul their stuff around in. Some get more creative like a guy I saw tonight who was pulling a baby crib on wheels down the street that had all of his belongings piled in it.

As for the “crazy” ones, they just get picked up by an ambulance and are transported to an evaluation facility. Those are the easy ones.

Ok, whew, I’m stepping down off of my soapbox. Now I am last.
 
Yep....that dolphin is back and he is gonna be
Last
 
Thanks for the info. How police deal with violent homeless, or maybe just causing issues, may vary state to state. Having to take a dude to be evaluated
was told by a cop. Might have been here in Missouri.
Last.
 
More stories wimd....and truthful as well.

I will start one and everyone has to add on to it.
One day this grumpy old timer joined a chat group with his imaginary cat named Tip. Now Tip was not your ordinary shape shiftinting, alien imaginary cat but it was...
also eventually capable of experiencing human emotions such as love and even hate. Sent from the stars to study these interesting humans, Tippy took up with the first fellow she encountered.
In Tippy's home culture loyalty was highly valued, and thus Tippy came to feel a need to protect her friend from the other members of the chat group. She began to plot her....
 
Oh and rivers of pee. Want to visit. Last.
 
also eventually capable of experiencing human emotions such as love and even hate. Sent from the stars to study these interesting humans, Tippy took up with the first fellow she encountered.
In Tippy's home culture loyalty was highly valued, and thus Tippy came to feel a need to protect her friend from the other members of the chat group. She began to plot her....
Revenge on those mean TNET messengers who are all trying to be Last! She started by finding the best in the contest (easily she discovered) it was that darn Dolphin...so she came up with a plan...."First I must....
 
Time for new glasses. Anything decent looking is high dollar. Ugh! I guess I could get some of the state issued prison looking ones or the BTK serial killer type, they're on the cheap wall. Lol. Did he even wear glasses? ☺
 
also eventually capable of experiencing human emotions such as love and even hate. Sent from the stars to study these interesting humans, Tippy took up with the first fellow she encountered.
In Tippy's home culture loyalty was highly valued, and thus Tippy came to feel a need to protect her friend from the other members of the chat group. She began to plot her....
The great Tippy agree with you.
 
Well, we decided to build a bridge across the trench that is between me and my neighbor's property. My neighbor has 2 aluminum frames that are 24 feet long and set up to hold 4x4's on the bottom and 2x8 planks on the top. Today I picked up 19 4x4's. Sure am glad I purchased a Silverado pickup truck with an 8 foot bed.
Last
 
Time for new glasses. Anything decent looking is high dollar. Ugh! I guess I could get some of the state issued prison looking ones or the BTK serial killer type, they're on the cheap wall. Lol. Did he even wear glasses? ☺

Find a bum with nice frames. Can't place BTK offhand.
 
Revenge on those mean TNET messengers who are all trying to be Last! She started by finding the best in the contest (easily she discovered) it was that darn Dolphin...so she came up with a plan...."First I must....
Study him and his habits. As a great Japanese warrior said, kill your enemy while they are one thousand miles away.
Tippy understood she must prepare. For the greatest threat was the seemingly benign Prince. He caused her concern. He alone could see the old fellow who was her dearest friend. How could the rest pose a threat if her frIend was invisible.
There were others but their crude tinfoil technology was nothing. Tippy began to lay the foundation of her plan by creating the perfect woman who was designed to...
LAST
 
Study him and his habits. As a great Japanese warrior said, kill your enemy while they are one thousand miles away.
Tippy understood she must prepare. For the greatest threat was the seemingly benign Prince. He caused her concern. He alone could see the old fellow who was her dearest friend. How could the rest pose a threat if her frIend was invisible.
There were others but their crude tinfoil technology was nothing. Tippy began to lay the foundation of her plan by creating the perfect woman who was designed to...
LAST
Not be stopped by any crafty PA tinfoil hat maker. So her plan would have to smart and somehow involve a way to scramble the frequency of the tinfoil hats so it won't mess with it's small, alien brain.
Wait, Tippy thought.....metal detector! That just might be enough to kick those jamming signals those hats produce....surely my owner has one here somewhere?
That Tippy looked and looked (while her lazy owner slept....of course). Nowhere! "How does one chat on a detecting site and not own a detector??" The flea bad thought. I will have to look in the neighbor's garage....
 
But when she got to the neighbor's garage, she found Honest Sam making out with the neighbors wife. All the while, the neighbors wife was wearing a tin foil hat so as to avoid being detected by Tippy. Then suddenly the neighbor appeared to investigate all the commotion. He was furious.
Although upset by Honest Sam's infidelity, Tippy took a bite out of,
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom