What's new

NEW CONTEST

Still up. Still last. Hmm...still last it appears. Yep I am last. Will you not try green eggs and ham Samuel I am? Samuel I am last with green eggs and ham.
 
I, SJValley, hereby declare that I officially, without dispute, hold the position of

Last.
 
Last edited:
I will not try green eggs and ham
I will not try them that last I am
Last
 
I will not try them
That last I am
 
Old detector
On work
Yeah
Last
 
Say!
I like green eggs and ham!
I do! I like them, Samuel-I-am
Out my post I wil cast
Eating thus slop while I be last!
 
Called a few contractors for estimates for a trench across the back of my property. The contractor who put in my driveway never called me back with an estimate. Waiting close to a month. I'm not going to use him anymore.
Last
 
But last is I for it is I that is
Last
 
I ain't alot of things but....I am
Last
 
I need a cold beer, dang management shut our pool down for the season and it is 90 degrees out??? Raised our lot rent and cut back on services??? go figure!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom