What's new

NEW CONTEST

Lol
I was was in last when you all weren't even a thought on your mommas minds....I've been in Lastville longer than stinks been on poop.
Last
 
Lol
I was was in last when you all weren't even a thought on your mommas minds....I've been in Lastville longer than stinks been on poop.
Last

It doesn’t matter when you were first last, but when you are last last. And that would be me right now.

Last
 
You varmits need to go somewhere else to be last.
 
Well it's raining out there.
This morning before the rains came,, I finished installing the planks on the bridge that will go over the trench between my property and my neighbor's property.
 

Attachments

  • 20180909_191934.webp
    20180909_191934.webp
    1 MB · Views: 47
Well it's raining out there.
This morning before the rains came,, I finished installing the planks on the bridge that will go over the trench between my property and my neighbor's property.

But why? Some hot women over the ditch? I don't like people too close to me. Hampers being last.
 
Last is too sexy for any of you. Apparently I need to go back to the net to find a spell to re-summon Samuel because I can't see him now. Hope Tippy didn't take him back to her star system at Last.
 
Okay,, the rain finally stopped or at least is down to a spritz. If it drys up a little tomorrow , maybe I can cut a path to where my trench has to go,, on Wednesday.
Last
 
Been down and out with back pain, just able to get around without shooting pain today.

Just for the record, I have been posting here longer than all other than thee OP so I WILL be last!
 
Nice avatar. Now you can play Born Under A Bad Sign while the rest cry cause I am last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom