What's new

NEW CONTEST

I need a cold beer, dang management shut our pool down for the season and it is 90 degrees out??? Raised our lot rent and cut back on services??? go figure!
That stinks
Last
 
Well, everything is so wet,, I stayed in the barn and finished my 6 primary breeding / nest boxes.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20180911_211637.webp
    20180911_211637.webp
    507.9 KB · Views: 53
Breeding little people??? Nice work but you go to bed and you wake up not last. And sorry about stuff, fish1on. Good time for a beer.
 
Nicer to be last but I think I'll quit for now being last all the time until I am last again.
 
off to work i go
 
Last morning to all and to all a good
Last
 
It is I (for those concerned)....that is
Last
 
Today is my Friday. Let us celebrate by allowing me to be last.
 
Celebration is over...cake has been served...I am back in
Last
 
Sometimes....they call me dr.
Last
 
Just finished cutting up some tree trunks.
Last.
 

Attachments

  • 20180912_172429.webp
    20180912_172429.webp
    873.6 KB · Views: 46
Somewhere, Honest Samuel just rolled his eyes....lol
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom