What's new

NEW CONTEST

As Ronnie James Dio would say, "...we're the LAST in line...."
 
As Dr. Last would say...."I am the Dr. Of
Last"
 
Lol
I liked that one you just did
Last
 
I’ll take our earthquakes out here in California any and every day of the week over hurricanes and tornados.
Until you have the big one....then we all would rather have a hurricane
Last
 
I was in the 6.9 San Francisco quake back in 1989. It devastated many parts of the area, but I stayed on the ground and rode it out. Tornadoes will suck you into the air and there is nothing you can do about it.

Last
 
They are pretty good at predicting them and if you take precautions and measures you can stay safe.
 
I was in the 6.9 San Francisco quake back in 1989. It devastated many parts of the area, but I stayed on the ground and rode it out. Tornadoes will suck you into the air and there is nothing you can do about it.

Last

Sounds like you dated that girl Dorothy,,
Last
 
Been a long time being last. But you guys keep trying.
 
Quit cutting down trees-signed Samuel
Last again? Why?
 
Badda bing, badda boom. Last!
 
I came....I read....I am still
Last
 
All you looters...take one step forward.
End of the line .... right here.
mic drop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom