What's new

NEW CONTEST

I agree....although I was reading a article in weekly world news that BatBoy believes cavemen drank and bottled pop....with pull tabs. It may be older than you think.
Last
 
2E4EED33-0B44-4281-8BCA-200EF697FFD6.webp“Pacific Yew” know it
 
I agree....although I was reading a article in weekly world news that BatBoy believes cavemen drank and bottled pop....with pull tabs. It may be older than you think.
Last

The Smithsonian as well as Christ's Auction house have already expressed interest based on this cave painting.
20181024_145425.webp

After I have it authenticated I will give Valleyhunter first crack at it. I wonder if he knows more than we think about pull tab artifacts. Maybe has a nice collection? Last.
 
Visited shed site and drove up on to field, 4 wheel drive. Parts of grassy area in front of the shed is saturated.
II hired a local laborer to help me put down heavy rubber diamond deck mats. I Spoke to the contractor who will move the shed on Friday. Marked off 2 deep holes in field.
I have to go back with 2 more flags and mark off 2 additional holes. It looks like this move is finally going to happen.
(At Last)
 
Last edited:
The Smithsonian as well as Christ's Auction house have already expressed interest based on this cave painting.
View attachment 1645678

After I have it authenticated I will give Valleyhunter first crack at it. I wonder if he knows more than we think about pull tab artifacts. Maybe has a nice collection? Last.
That pull tab in the cave painting looks like a Mars pull tab! These aliens have been around longer than we can imagine!
LastUFO, space station, sighting, scott waring, nobel peace prize, jet F-16, .webp
 
Ever sit and wonder "I think that I am supposed to be somewhere or doing something" and then realize Oh yeah I am supposed to be last!
 
Ever sit and wonder "I think that I am supposed to be somewhere or doing something" and then realize Oh yeah I am supposed to be last!
Wow! You just have read my mind!
Last
 
Fungus? Paint? Last?
I just peeled some loose bark from the tree, you are looking at the outer skin of the sap wood. I was a little surprised to see the pink, this tree is the hardest softwood on the planet, Indians used it for canoe paddles, long bows and thousands of other usesCFB56380-0E18-420A-9EF2-CF9F286EA319.webpthe bark and sap wood remind of the Madrone tree
 
I just peeled some loose bark from the tree, you are looking at the outer skin of the sap wood. I was a little surprised to see the pink, this tree is the hardest softwood on the planet, Indians used it for canoe paddles, long bows and thousands of other usesView attachment 1645821the bark and sap wood remind of the Madrone tree

Well, that is very cool. Be fun to make a bow with it.
I opened the door to the room next to the garage and there was a possum looking at me with this "oh bleep" expression. Then he hurriedly walls past the sleeping dog and behind an old desk. Guess he snuck in there for dog food. Normally possums aren't really scared of people. He had somehow squeezed in under the gap in the storm door and that is how he left.
 
Headed out to Lastville today.
My goal is to get there in
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom