What's new

NEW CONTEST

Just checking in....and no surprise to see.....me.....in......
Last
 
Cheating on my "eat healthier" diet

Fried chicken for me!


And I am again LAST!
 
That fried chicken cost you last. Should have listened to your dietician.
 
Long day and quite eventful.
A. Stuck in the mud
B. Pulled out of the mud.
C. The contractor who was going to haul my shed cancelled. Something about a permit.
D. I measured my shed and it turns out that it is a 12 x 28 foot shed and not a 12 x 26. (You think it grew??)
Last
 
I only found one foreign coin today, but at least it was silver. That’s better than a swift kick in the pants.

Last
 
Sheds grow sometimes. I found a dime and a penny!
Then I was last.
 
Long day and quite eventful.
A. Stuck in the mud
B. Pulled out of the mud.
C. The contractor who was going to haul my shed cancelled. Something about a permit.
D. I measured my shed and it turns out that it is a 12 x 28 foot shed and not a 12 x 26. (You think it grew??)
Last
Check the walls of that shed.
Wait till night
Sneak up on it
Shine a bright light on it
Check outside wood for warmspots (possible compulsion engine)
Mark ground where it sits and check those spots daily to see if shed moves.
Below is a photo of a shed jacking alien...whi hijacks sheds into flying crafts used to steal Intel for the alien cause. Proceed with caution.
XenomorphXX121.webp
 
Check the walls of that shed.
Wait till night
Sneak up on it
Shine a bright light on it
Check outside wood for warmspots (possible compulsion engine)
Mark ground where it sits and check those spots daily to see if shed moves.
Below is a photo of a shed jacking alien...whi hijacks sheds into flying crafts used to steal Intel for the alien cause. Proceed with caution.
View attachment 1646085

I never thought of that. Aliens might be yanking his chain preparatory to abductions. Discombobulate him into telling weird stories and then when he disappears people think he ran off into the woods.
Although he might be just smoking weed with Sam in the shed.
Lastest
 
This contest is now closed. Do not post anymore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom