What's new

NEW CONTEST

done over finished
 
Now it is over
As I am officially
Last
 
ya lost get over it lol No more of this nonsensical habberdashery
 
Time for a couple bloody Mary's
 
Yep....to many space pods floating around for me to stick my head out to long. Just long enough to be
Last
 
I agreed to work tonight for a guy who couldn’t get the night off. I’ve concluded that no amount of money is worth working on your day off.

Last
 
Well, the shed didn't get moved. Turns out, I was told that the shed was 12 x 26. The contractor who was going to move the shed, can't get a permit to move anything over 24 feet long. It's just as well. I went down and measured the shed and it turns out that the shed is actually 12 x 28.
I spent today installing 2 lolly columns and removing parts of the porch. The final measurements of the shed will be 12 x 23.
 

Attachments

  • 20181027_005124.webp
    20181027_005124.webp
    291.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181027_005806.webp
    20181027_005806.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • 20181026_121408.webp
    20181026_121408.webp
    814.6 KB · Views: 43
Thank goodness you had those ****in regulations to protect you from yourself. Btw, that is not a shed. That is a she-shed. Are you trying to lure some women in?
To last and beyond!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom