13dolphins1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2016
- Messages
- 7,582
- Reaction score
- 2,277
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Nice work
Your still a child in n this contest...part timers need at least 1 year before complaints are formally acknowledged....what's mom making for breakfast today?Good morning those who are caught in this infernal thread.
Your still a child in n this contest...part timers need at least 1 year before complaints are formally acknowledged....what's mom making for breakfast today?
Last

Whoa....slow the horses. Real Mexican for breakfast is gonna put alot of stress on the people around you all day....some smelly things might happen.We used to say that at work lol. Not complaining-just observing.
Left over chicken for breakfast. And where you at Sunshine [emoji14]
Every thread people talking about mex, food... guess I'll have some.
2.29 in Michigan today. I got me some.Speaking of gas, we went through a podunk town north of S.F. and I just about fell out of my car when I saw what they are charging.
View attachment 1651682