What's new

NEW CONTEST

Behavior like that is not acceptable in the country side,
Agreed....besides they dont care about the poop in the streets (see San Francisco) they just care about the gas fumes coming from butts.
Last
 
running some errands this morning and prepping some plumbing work for fridays new vanity install
 
Lots to do....more snow and low 20's here. Right now I'm
Last
 
30 today-55 by friday!
If someone relieved their self on a street here I expect they would get an amateur colostomy.
But it is ok to pee in your yard after dark if the restroom is full.
 
Today I have to return the rental car that we took to Portland. We’ve never rented a car and have always just taken one of ours when we go on road trips, but I am very happy that we rented one this time. We put 2,300 miles on that thing!

I’m even happier that I am
LAST
 
I have to take a nap now
 
When do you guys think naps became relevant. I'm thinking the stone age or 1970's when people would come down from their munchies binge after puffing to much? In the 1800's, if you took a nap you probably wouldn't have time to get everything done that needed to be done. Interesting subject if I do say so my
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom