What's new

NEW CONTEST

When do you guys think naps became relevant. I'm thinking the stone age or 1970's when people would come down from their munchies binge after puffing to much? In the 1800's, if you took a nap you probably wouldn't have time to get everything done that needed to be done. Interesting subject if I do say so my
Last

People think life in Pioneer times was like Little House on the Prairie. More like up in the dark, work, cook, plow, cut wood, patch clothes, haul water until you collapsed in your crappy bed. Take three minutes to make another baby sometimes. No baths, no washing machines, no soap unless you made it.
People stunk back then.
Now people eat like farmhands but don't do that much relatively. So after lunch they feel fat and sleepy. Fine if you are retired. But if you have to go back to work you take amphetamines to keep you going. Not really lol.
Drugs are bad. Hey kids let's rap about drugs.
But yes, it is interesting subject.

.
 
Dang I called Garrett Monday afternoon and the lady said we'll send you a coil and see if that fixes it. And it came today. That was fast.
 
I can see your tail lights so that makes me last.
 
I’m blacked out behind you. You just can’t see me in

Last
 
Pulled over by police - charged with felony last
 
I dont know what you two are smoking but I'm walking......alone.....in
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom