What's new

New Display Case

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
001.webp002.webpI made a new case around my new point and beads and the triangle shape will go in an old flag case, since my wife got me a new one for my flag I brought home from the service.
 
Upvote 0
Very nice thanks for showing .
 
Excellent displays and thank you for your service to our nation.
 
Beautiful displays and some very nice artifacts. Thanks for sharing them with us.
 
hey hey monster thank you........that is very nice

you always have interesting posts and threads matey
 
Nice looking display case
 
That's a neat idea for displaying those awesome artifacts. :thumbsup: Love those Pony Beads!
 
Very nice cases and artifacts. Thanks for sharing.
 
That's nice!! It has a good variety and the little box in the case really sets it off!! Tony
 
Good looking display!
 
I don't see the beautiful point/knife that you found in the "clay hole" back in August. You really have some beautiful finds!
 
Great job.....love those monsterrack.:icon_thumright:
 
I don't see the beautiful point/knife that you found in the "clay hole" back in August. You really have some beautiful finds!

That is it at the 3 clock position in the wooden case and thank you.
 
Man that looks amazing boss !!!!
 
That is it at the 3 clock position in the wooden case and thank you.

Yeah, now I see it. Very little damage on these points (if any)............Are they all creek finds? Just curious.
 
Yeah, now I see it. Very little damage on these points (if any)............Are they all creek finds? Just curious.

No it is a combo of field, creek, gift and digs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom