What's new

new display for my artifacts

huntress104

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
566
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Well I finally got my display cabinet in and filled up. I didn't realize I had found so many pieces. It's pretty full from top to bottom. Just wanted to show what it looked like. Can't wait to get out there and find some more. Gonna have to get a bigger cabinet though.....hopefully.

006.webp 002.webp 003.webp 004.webp
 
Upvote 0
Its hard to believe anyone would discount a case that looks that good. I think you picked one of the best looking display cases I have ever seen. The goods inside really make it better though.
 
I will repost some of them for you Rock. thanks for all the nice comments. By the way I really like the pottery piece you have in your avatar. The rim is just too cool!!

Yeah I found it yesterday in a creek on the property where I have permission to hunt. Its a nice big rim of a large pot. Now alls I have to do is find the rest of the pot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom