What's new

New find

bout2break

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this across creek from where we live in Northwest Ga. First curved point I've ever found -tip is still pretty sharp too!
 

Attachments

  • image-2144034057.webp
    image-2144034057.webp
    133.7 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2012350154.webp
    image-2012350154.webp
    119.5 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
That one is made out of nice material. Do you mind my asking what part of northwest Georgia you are from? I'm from Americus in southwest Georgia.
 
Nice chert find. Black ?
 
We live in Armuchee area little north of Rome. Near old DirtTown. And one side is solid black the other side has gold color to it.
 
Looks like a knife to me. It's a nice find for sure.
 
I thought maybe it was a Ledbetter since it is curved to one side…either way, nice find!
 
We live in Armuchee area little north of Rome. Near old DirtTown. And one side is solid black the other side has gold color to it.

I bet the black side was facing down?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom