What's new

New finds

Rww1987

Full Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these today. The smaller one is odd looks like some sort of chisel?
 

Attachments

  • image-746687927.webp
    image-746687927.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image-702656347.webp
    image-702656347.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image-2001000111.webp
    image-2001000111.webp
    136.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image-2033694081.webp
    image-2033694081.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 108
  • image-3288383198.webp
    image-3288383198.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Interesting shapes on those. Lets see what everyone else says. Thanks for letting us view it.
 
that top one is a chicken nugget from McDonald's and you can't tell me otherwise.
 
O.m.g. not laughing at your artifacts... it just struck me that the Guy on the thread.."possible pestle or just river rock has a French frie. I'm getting the munchies.
 
Last edited:
unclemac said:
that top one is a chicken nugget from McDonald's and you can't tell me otherwise.

You aint right. It looks like you are right though. One bite and it got tossed. Lol. Listen to me, you ain't right, but you are right??? What the...
 
GatorBoy said:
O.m.g. not laughing at your artifacts... it just struck me that the Guy on the thread.."possible pestle or just river rock has a French frie. I'm getting the munchies.

His second piece does remind me of the piece I posted last week. The one that was fire damaged. Mine did have more flaking though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom