Hey Gaetan, it's good to see you on TNET...but I'd rather see you at Diego's while gearing up for a dive. LOL Maybe someday soon...thanks for the info on Le Conquérent. I'll be looking forward to the captains letter very much.
Greg, I still see it, and there were 4 others that really had some potential out of that set. Unfortunately we only got to check a few of the targets before we made the find at Maimon...shortly after that the weather and money went to crap, and here we are. LOL BTW, the two targets I did get to check were palm logs that had washed out of the river, partially esposed and partially buried...with about 2 meters protruding.
NCR needs a full time team dedicated to combing the whole are with handheld mags...everytime we go there we find more...and if those chests are still there somebody's going to have a great day. You can't dispute that the wreck is there...I've seen it with my own two eyes. I never did get to dive that little string of mag hits closer in to the beach either. It's a shame to loose funding with such a bright future ahead of us.
Where is the funding these days? We refuse to be stock market swindlers and in today's economy...that leaves us broke? It troubles me.