What's new

New members

arrow86

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
3,377
Reaction score
4,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say welcome to any new members. If I was just joining and looking thru the posts I would see the forum has been flooded with museum quality artifacts that seem to good to be true .... Regardless I hope this doesn't discourage anybody from posting their finds and share their stories. Personally I enjoy seeing everything posted from ugly scrapers to the perfect points and hearing the stories that come with them.
 
Upvote 0
thanks arrow im new here and i love seeing all the cool stuff people have i think people can draw their own conclusions as to what is real or not hopefully i will find something one day that is seems to good to be true i had a some years ago that seemed that way to me i sold them and have regretted it ever since
 
...especially the back stories....we really like stories.
 
Yep arrow I agree.... I love this forum and most of the people on here really do go out of their way to help out and inform. I know I've learned a lot and still learning. Even though there's occasional drama I'll always be here... And one day I'm gonna find one of those banner pieces
 
Me too! :)

I like the stories as well.... from history lessons like someone posted about the "Red Paint People" to peoples personal stories of have a great day hunting.

And then there are just super generous, nice folks on here as well.
 
Just wanted to say welcome to any new members. If I was just joining and looking thru the posts I would see the forum has been flooded with museum quality artifacts that seem to good to be true

The more fancy reproductions that are allowed to be posted on an artifact forum the easier it becomes for the fakers to con the new or less informed collectors.

The professional con men are good; perhaps this motive is what is currently taking place on a particular forum?
 
The more fancy reproductions that are allowed to be posted on an artifact forum the easier it becomes for the fakers to con the new or less informed collectors.

The professional con men are good; perhaps this motive is what is currently taking place on a particular forum?

That is EXACTLY whats going on here and it's SAD as hell!!!!!!
 
To all members this site has a reputation of being one of the best sites to find info on a artifact. Most of us have some type of long history with artifacts that cover a very large field. If one us does not know what an item is some else will come along and ID it most of the time or be able to steer you in the right direction. Some times you may not hear what you want to hear but most on this site will not lead you wrong. A great big welcome to the new members:hello:and I ask that for you to help the site become a full member because this site needs our support . An please post any thing that you find or have a question about any thing to do with how and where to hunt. HH and good luck.
 
Me too! :)

I like the stories as well.... from history lessons like someone posted about the "Red Paint People" to peoples personal stories of have a great day hunting.

And then there are just super generous, nice folks on here as well.

So am I to think you would of liked me telling you a story on how I was surrounded by some black Angus bulls and cows the other day and my anxiety racing while trying to find a point? Well there you go it was scary is bout all I can say.
 
that is funny! good story i could tell one about getting ran out of a field my buddy assured me he had permission we topped a hill and about 100 yards below us stood two men i heard one say who the hell is that tillering around in my gd feild it was very muddy so thats a pretty good description of what we were doing my buddy said i will go talk to him i said fine but im getting the hell out of here which we did never been back so theres a story for you
 
the other day i was out hunting and a mountain lion cub dashed out in front of me, maybe 20 yards away...not a sound or any sign of mom...but you known she was there...so I went back the way I came.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom