New Minelab Pro-swing 45!

Any word yet on the ticket for one of those?
On the other side of the pond they're talking £110, which converts to $168.13 today.

Leave it to Minelab to make something good then way over price it so they won,t sell. A lot of people knock the Minelabs as being heavy. This would have helped but who wants to pay that much?

Ed D.

Looks like a nice product. The downsides that I see right off the bat are the price, and unclipping the detector every time you need to make a recovery. I don't know if unclipping is necessary or just an option but it would be annoying to have to do it every time. I use the Detecting Buddy and find that it does what I need it to....get some of the weight off the detector. It's only $20 and you don't have to remove anything while making a recovery. It also makes a convenient tether at the beach. You can let go of the detector while using the scoop and the detector stays right there where you can grab it again and continue on.

Seen one on ebay for 69.95 +12.50 shipping, I have to agree about the need to unhook every time you go to recover

Bart...sent you a PM.

Seen one on ebay for 69.95 +12.50 shipping, I have to agree about the need to unhook every time you go to recover

Do you have a link? I couldn't find any listed.

Wow Man minelabe obviosly males awesome stuff very well made, expensive yes,but that thing is ah quite the contraption its hot out & to ad something like that seems like kinda much for the summer no

Can you use it in saltwater?

I dont know why not. Be sure to clean ALL the salt off when your done as with anything that gets salt on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back