What's new

New permission old homesite

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
10,842
Golden Thread
0
Co worker let me hit up this old chimney and foundation on his property. There was a lot of bottle caps and sardine cans/ iron everywhere . Place has potential though. I'm getting a smaller coil for Christmas so that will help me in trashy areas. I removed a lot of the trash so upon my return hopefully I can see what is really there
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1821.webp
    IMG_1821.webp
    6.5 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1830.webp
    IMG_1830.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Upvote 14
I see something that looks like an old DC auto circuit breaker ?
 
Looks like that site has a lot of potential !

Small Coils are fantastic at isolating good targets in trashy / iron infested areas, overgrown sites and at getting into tight spots.
I used a nothing but a 6" EQ2 Coil on my E-Trac for over 5 years - countless good finds.
 
Looks like a great site!
 
Co worker let me hit up this old chimney and foundation on his property. There was a lot of bottle caps and sardine cans/ iron everywhere . Place has potential though. I'm getting a smaller coil for Christmas so that will help me in trashy areas. I removed a lot of the trash so upon my return hopefully I can see what is really there
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom