Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess it's warranted... SIX - yes - SIX bank robberies in my town in less than six months! Eight banks robbed here this year so far. I kid you not. My wife's CU robbed twice in two months...lots of banks in my town and NOT ONE security guard at any bank, for as long as I can remember. The keystone cops here (with the help of the FBI) have finally caught three of the perps this week. I have an uneasy feeling now if I go anywhere near a bank to crh or do any kind of banking business, it's totally out of hand here, just crazy!

Upvote 0

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're gonna have to face your fear if you want to continue CRHing. >.<
My pharmacy and a couple near me have been robbed in the past year. Just gotta deal with it day by day.
Keep a couple rolls of kennedy's in your back pocket and always be ready to be a hero.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
fistfulladirt said:
I guess it's warranted... SIX - yes - SIX bank robberies in my town in less than six months! Eight banks robbed here this year so far. I kid you not. My wife's CU robbed twice in two months...lots of banks in my town and NOT ONE security guard at any bank, for as long as I can remember. The keystone cops here (with the help of the FBI) have finally caught three of the perps this week. I have an uneasy feeling now if I go anywhere near a bank to crh or do any kind of banking business, it's totally out of hand here, just crazy!

Dawg just tell the robbers you'll buy the coins they take

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12k in halves or 50 cents worth of hot lead up the robbers arse........which would you rather give him?

SUPPORT CONCEALED CARRY LAWS!!

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 robberies in six months. Sounds like too many people are getting in on the hobby of bank robbing in your town.

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see it as a liability, I see it as death sentence if someone is hell bent on do harm to you and others around you and you're not prepared to defend yourself and other innocent people around you. Being ex military and a boy scout I'm always prepared.

OP
OP
fistfulladirt

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't see it as a liability, I see it as death sentence if someone is hell bent on do harm to you and others around you and you're not prepared to defend yourself and other innocent people around you. Being ex military and a boy scout I'm always prepared.
I see it as a death sentence if the criminal shoots first, or the police mistake you for the criminal.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see it as a death sentence if the criminal shoots first, or the police mistake you for the criminal.
I agree 100% with your statement. In that circumstance, anybody with a weapon may be considered hostile! Bank Robbers seldom act alone and while you may be Annie Oakley re-incarnated, to get
the other one or even two bank robbers, your chances are none and zilch.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
My dad carries, but can't into the bank due to posted regulations..

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im always carrying a big package anyways.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree 100% with your statement. In that circumstance, anybody with a weapon may be considered hostile! Bank Robbers seldom act alone and while you may be Annie Oakley re-incarnated, to get
the other one or even two bank robbers, your chances are none and zilch.
The vast, vast majority of robbers act alone as to minimize witnesses. It's usually one of those "hand the tellers a note and don't display a weapon" deals. Something like 75% of robberies are of this variety, IIRC.

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
When I rob a bank, I am careful to use "please" and "thank you". After all tellers are humans and should be treated with respect.

"Please hand over the money"
"If you give me a dye pack, I will shoot, thank you, have a nice day"

Plug

Jul 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tell the robbers you'll lighten their load by exchanging cash for their coins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread