What's new

New season, but no one posted anything about it! I'll do it for you!

Curse of oak island season 13 episode 16 recap:



This episode is just as idiotic as oak island sage’s nonsense.


Curse of oak island season 13 episode 16 recap:



This episode is just as idiotic as oak island sage’s nonsense.

Why do you TORTURE yourself.... YOU DONT GOTTA WATCH IT...
 
Curse of oak island season 13 episode 17 recap:



After the fictional money pit had been dug and re-dug in so many places that the laginas feared the island was going to collapse, the laginas knew that even their gullible audience was going to figure out their scam and thus created more fictional stories about other areas of the island where a treasure was supposedly buried.

What is more funny is that the laginas think oak island sage’s fictional nonsense is too silly for the show.
 
Last edited:
Curse of oak island season 13 episode 17 recap:



After the fictional money pit had been dug and re-dug in so many places that the island was going to collapse, the laginas knew that even their gullible audience was going to figure out their scam and thus created more fictional stories about other areas of the island were a treasure was buried.

What is more funny is that the laginas think oak island sage’s fictional nonsense is too silly for the show.

What's funnie is you never miss one second of ...Oak Island......your thier top fan.....
 
How do they manage to keep this farce going. Are there still people out there that watch this show that think next episode they will discover the lost treasure hoard....
 
Personally, I doubt anything is there, if there ever was but then again, I'm sure there were many who told Mel Fisher there wasn't any treasure where he was searching too.
Let them keep looking ..it only bothers the professional treasure hunters..
 
How do they manage to keep this farce going. Are there still people out there that watch this show that think next episode they will discover the lost treasure hoard....

Doesn't say much for the intelligence of the viewing audience.
 
Didn't watch it, but I did enjoy this short summation of the episode.


Did they find Captain Kidds Treasure or the Templar Treasure yet? They should keep digging got to be there somewhere.
13 seasons, Incredible
 
Doesn't say much for the intelligence of the viewing audience.
So what your admitting to is your intelligence. or lack of Is why you never miss an episode....
 
Doesn't say much for the intelligence of the viewing audience.
Same can be said for "some" of the non-believers on here that spend more time in this forum bashing the show then the people who still like watching it.. Don't "some" of ya'll have better things to do, then pay attention to a forum story that you supposedly don't believe in...
 
I pride myself at never having watched a single episode. I'm sure I didn't miss a thing.
I watched the first two seasons, but the narrator aggrivated me so much I gave up, especially after they brought in Gary. Every nail is a pirate nail. Sheesh.

I take it they haven't found any treasure yet.
 
This just in from world headlines: Lagina brothers find treasure on Oak Island

. . . April Fools.
 
I’d estimate they have a better chance of accidentally spotting a Bigfoot boarding a UFO than the Oak Island Treasure.
 
I’d estimate they have a better chance of accidentally spotting a Bigfoot boarding a UFO than the Oak Island Treasure.

It could happen!! Film is on YouTube (somewhere).....Jeff will find it. 8-)
 
Curse of oak island season 13 episode 20 recap:



They find more wood, dirt, and nothingness.

i have no idea what to think anymore but it was a kool TREASURE STORY when i read it. i wish they would find one gold coin and i would be happy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom