new show on the dutchman

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may remember me saying this before.
My first look at the sups was google earth.
So when I finally put boots on the ground. I was completely unprepared. So Im glad folks get to see the real terrain. Still I love those mountains. I could be up there everyday. If I didn't live so far away.

Yes johnmark.
That's why we tell those folks who think they can "see" things on GE, that they really need to get out there and see it for themselves.
Only then will they be able to say they found something.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are. But Wayne couldn't resist giving Randy a little ad lib poke during the show...EP 5.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What could they find that would be unbelievable? Maybe they'll find Randy alive and kicking, they may even catch him red handed.:laughing7:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll guess that they find skeleton's. Indian skeleton's

rock_hound

Tenderfoot
Nov 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you all think is on top of the ladder? I have some theories..... What do you think they will find? gold nuggets, stashed treasure, skeletons...... or an empty cave?

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It's probably my favorite current show so I really hope they do green-light another season - preferably with a bigger number of episodes. I also hope future episodes get more in-depth and detailed on whatever they're doing
Isn't the life of the show dependant upon finding the treasure?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
empty cave full of bat ****..and probably a letter from the feds for putting that cave on tv

They get busted by the feds and wind up as famous guests of Joe Arpaio.
Next season you will be able to watch them hiking the wilds of local freeways, all in matching pink jumpsuits and pickin trash.
Tune in to hear Frank say...." He guys, look at this old letter I found. It's written in SPANISH !!"
Will Woody be afraid of that guy in the upper bunk ?...."He's been lookin at me kinda funny an I've heard stories"

Last edited:

bigtimedeal

Feb 3, 2011
FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Isn't the life of the show dependant upon finding the treasure?

I'd think that after they find it, there won't be much left to show. I'd say the anticipation, mystery, and the quest need to go on for a while. I'm not sure what else they'd show after they find it - actual mining?

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe, but so would a wonderful "CLIFFHANGER" The promise of a legendary Treasure find next season.

Wrmickel1

I'd think that after they find it, there won't be much left to show. I'd say the anticipation, mystery, and the quest need to go on for a while. I'm not sure what else they'd show after they find it - actual mining?

Well they could "Oak Island" it! :laughing7:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you all think is on top of the ladder? I have some theories..... What do you think they will find? gold nuggets, stashed treasure, skeletons...... or an empty cave?

A GoGo TV producer.....selling "All I got" Tee Shirts.

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are so many colorful people whom have searched for treasure in those mtn.
Including the ldm. I think a show on tv would do real well. I can see people tuning in to see more about their favorite character.
I have been so interested in the back stories over the last few years.
I think others would too.
You just cant make up the things that went on in those hills. I think the people looking for the treasure are more interesting than the treasure itself.

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom k said on fb that there is a bill of sale from the peraltas to waltzs. He didnt say who had it.
He also said that waltzs tried for 10 months to explain how he got the mine,and where it was located. If this is true,and I have no reason not to believe him. How did dick holmes get involved.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'd say if they find it, getting the rights to move even one stone
that can't be placed back in it's original position will be impossible for anyone going by the law. bragging rights are it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread