New Site starts out with a: Script "I"

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys :occasion14:, just got back from South Carolina where I've been since this past Wednesday (which accounts for my absence) as my sister just had her first baby. drinking She requested I be there and there was no way I was not going to be there if at all possible. HOWEVER, the day before I got the call to come down, I had set tracks to a new site here in Virginia. It is a nice-looking spot with old roadbeds and it just had the "Look" not to mention its in an area with ALOT of Civil War traffic.. ;D ;) I had messed around not far from this site and not found much of anything BUT once I decided to head to this spot, Not FIVE FEET into the site I get a button/shotgun shell signal but because I had dug about 6 shotgun shells just previous I said oh, another great sounding shotgun shell (40-45 vdi). As soon as I popped it over I saw a big 2 piece button and a beautiful Script I poking out.......found on the first sweep into this site. :icon_thumleft:

It has the shank and you can see an "L & Co." that is visible. Button is in great integral shape and detail is still crisp. Patina is nice and green albeit alittle grainy but if removed would reveal a perfect Script I...however, I like the nice green patina

SCRIPT "I" S. ISAACS CAMPBELL & Co

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

7495497264_76f398c832_c.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 2

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome button.... still looking to dig my first Confederate button ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread