What's new

New to the forum

CaptCapeCoral

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi everybody, my name is Jason and I just found Treasure net. It is a great site, as soon as I figure it out I will post some pics from my hunts around Sanibel.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome aboard...we love pics. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
welcome to the forum HH Ron Lord Naples FL.
 
Welcome in between your friends.
:hello:
:hello:
:hello:

Hamid HH
 
Glad to have you join us here Jason
and welcome from Oregon.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Welcome from Sarasota.
 
Welcome Jason, can't wait to see the pictures
 
Welcome,

you will find a wealth of information from the other folks on this forumn. I have generated new site locations, bought books, learned a lot of general info from other people on this forum.

Good Luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom