new to treasure net...

littleredhed

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2010
punta gorda,florida
:dontknow:
so im 19 years old and i live in a historic district in florida, well my mom decided she wanted a garden about 6 months ago and to make a long storry short... ive dug up a large portion of my backyard and have found some really amazing things like...over 15 glass bottles, 3 perfect condition arrowheads, about 20 old coins, broken pottery, indian beads, bones, human teeth, and the list goes on..........
anyway i would love some feedback on this stuff! thanks to those who take the time to give me some advice

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet !

Sounds like an Intresting Site.

You should get yourself a Camera !

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to this site. Read as much as you can here and it will be a great start...lots of knowledge here. Any pictures? We love to see the finds :)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site! Almost sounds like your backyard is an Indian burial ground, pics and more details of the finds would help. What years are the coins? HH, Mike

trixie charger

Aug 31, 2010
N.C.
Sounds like your house may have been a Doctor's or a Dentist's house along time ago. Pictures would be wonderful. What part of Florida
is it in? WELCOME TO TNET you cant find a better group of people and among the most knowledgeable people also. Prepare to get
hooked on digging, I did. :icon_thumright: :hello:

Capt.E

Jan 17, 2008
FAR NOR CAL
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Xlt , Minelab Equinox 800 , Fisher Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds to me like you are a natural born treasure hunter, maybe you should buy a metal detector. Happy Hunting.

Marc(NB)

Apr 21, 2008
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
welcome,seems like your off to a good start for finding stuff!! :thumbsup:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. Keep on digging and get yourself a sifter. Find a digital camera and post some pics. We love pics. We live for pics! :thumbsup:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a terrific treasure forum! :icon_thumleft: :wink:

lennon631

May 3, 2010
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Garrett ProPointer
Hello and welcome! You will get a LOT of help here, but you must post photo's. Sounds interesting! :icon_thumleft:

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There are members here on Tnet who have considerable knowledge of all types of artifacts from the U.S. and England and will help you learn about hunting coins and relics. Welcome to the site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread