What's new

New Xmas Gift 12 - 12 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over 5 inches of rain yesterday sat by the window and put another Xmas gift together . All N. California points and beads along with a home made case . I can go visit these artifacts they stay in the family . All artifacts from private property . Case size 24" x 17" inches .
 

Attachments

  • PC121555.webp
    PC121555.webp
    114.9 KB · Views: 88
  • PC121547.webp
    PC121547.webp
    91.9 KB · Views: 104
  • PC121550.webp
    PC121550.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 99
  • PC121554.webp
    PC121554.webp
    105 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
They look great.. I'm sure whoever receives them will love them. Hopefully they get as much enjoyment out of them as I'm sure you will by giving them... It's nice to see a good spirit like that connected with those artifacts.
Hope you have a good holiday
 
That center piece looks old. Do you glue the artifacts to the frame?
 
That center piece looks old. Do you glue the artifacts to the frame?
My personal frames are not glued pressure holds the points so I can remove to study or take photos . The gift frames are glued there wall hangers and no reason to remove my family has a history of opening and dropping artifacts so I glued them lol .
 
Very nice collection!
 
My personal frames are not glued pressure holds the points so I can remove to study or take photos . The gift frames are glued there wall hangers and no reason to remove my family has a history of opening and dropping artifacts so I glued them lol .

I got a small throw rug for my floor just for that reason. I can slide it if somebody wants to handle my artifacts. I have tile
 
Hell of a gift. And dropping artifacts is bad...
 
Sweet! Nice work- and excellent gift. You need to give rugs with those...8-) Yak
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom