New york is about to get $3000 in dumps!!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to remind you guys when you go away bring your dumps!!! Am going in the city for the day so why not bring some rain bow coins for the city.

Somebody in NY is getting some skunks boxes soon.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Make sure you stay out of jersey. Rumor has it Jersey hunters are really agressive :unhappysmiley:

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New York City can absorb $3000 in coin in a heartbeat, that is just breakfast(Please just don't go to HSBC, BOA, Capital One, or Citi to deposit :P). Next time, you should actually bring a real dump. Go ahead and dump them here, my banks only give me MWRs anyway, and besides, every skunk equals more coin counters for me to hit up and find granny's silver rejects. I do hope I find your rainbows one day though. I'll take a picture for you if I do. ;)

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
OMG NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dummp at TD bank! DO NO DUMP AT MY PICKUP BANK!!!! STAY OUT THE BRONX!

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I go to the AC area within the next week I will make a bit fat JFK dump down there :) Gotta get those skunks out of my area and down to AC. :P

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a td the guy was so nice he re set the coin counter to take $500 in each bag and took all $3000 it was so fast. This was only my ?? 5th time dumping in the new york area. He said why are the coins painted. He said he never saw that befor. He said it was a good idea.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a td the guy was so nice he re set the coin counter to take $500 in each bag and took all $3000 it was so fast. This was only my ?? 5th time dumping in the new york area. He said why are the coins painted. He said he never saw that befor. He said it was a good idea.
Wow 3k in one shot! The TD's here are set for $100 for halfs, my first (and last) dump in there machine with $1400 was fun, not, 14 bag changes.

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
agme said:
Wow 3k in one shot! The TD's here are set for $100 for halfs, my first (and last) dump in there machine with $1400 was fun, not, 14 bag changes.

Do most TD Penny Arcades have half dollars set at $100 per bag? I just opened an account last night and am planning on dumping $580 in halves today. If so I'm in for a long and aggravating dump.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you're in for a long dump today my friend...
Do most TD Penny Arcades have half dollars set at $100 per bag? I just opened an account last night and am planning on dumping $580 in halves today. If so I'm in for a long and aggravating dump.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They all do here, I hear they can change the settings to 1k very easily, but they won't do it. Will not take rolled boxes either, they just say "we don't order them so we will not cash them in" at least that's the way it is around here.
If you can I would look for another bank or two.

Last edited:

UrbanPirate

Aug 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to remind you guys when you go away bring your dumps!!! Am going in the city for the day so why not bring some rain bow coins for the city.

Can't get mad at that. You gotta dump em somewhere. I would do the same thing. Just 1 question. Which banks? I want to make sure I don't go there. I would extend the same courtesy to my fellow coin roll hunters. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread