Newb from northern CA

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from TerryC, east of Sac near Murphys! TTC

OP
OP
FlyingProspector

FlyingProspector

Feb 5, 2013
Lodi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
Welcome from TerryC, east of Sac near Murphys! TTC

Terry c. Is there any way you could give me a decent place to take my wife tomorrow to have some prospecting fun near Murphy's? Maybe take our dogs along?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry c. Is there any way you could give me a decent place to take my wife tomorrow to have some prospecting fun near Murphy's? Maybe take our dogs along?
Sorry I didn't get back to you in a timely manner. In the future you might try the BLR day use area on Perrot's Ferry road.Natural Bridges. Coyote Creek. Some have said they know of vandalism there. I always park up on the road and, in 6 visits, have never had a problem. I have always found gold. Never much but always color. Walk past the main (left) turn and up over the "bridges". Once you get far enough to see the flat bedrock, head to the water. I go about 100 yards up-creek and work the gravels at the waterline. Under the large rocks are always good. Good luck. Again, sorry. TTC

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread