Dave0713

Feb 2, 2013
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been detecting off and on for the past 2 years, not much swing time. Started with a Garrett Ace 250 and upgraded to a Garrett AT Pro last week! I plan on getting out a lot more often now. Looking for other detectors in the Houston area to hunt with, maybe learn a few things/places to hunt. Any tips/tricks for the AT Pro. I work a 4 day on 4 day off schedule on the Houston ship channel, on a harbor tug for 4 days. I can hunt during the week when I'm off while my daughter is in school. I live near Memorial park and would be interested in learning more about the history there and where to hunt. Open for hunting anywhere in the Houston area. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome from Brazos County. There are several members from the Houston area, and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help.

Best of luck,
Bill

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dave, do a search on youtube for Dimeman or Camp Logan. He's my brother and has some videos posted of several hundred postcards from the WWI camp. He and Louis Aubach are local historians that are well versed in Camp Logan.

Wayne

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread