jb jersey

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2014
south jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab safari
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone...I am new to metal detecting and can't get enough of it. I recently bought a new minelab safari. I love to hunt and this is a perfect sport, I would call it for me. I am a boat captain and travel the east coast of US. I am in Fla in winter and live in New jersey in summer. I have only about 13 hours on my safari so far in the field, but feel like I am starting to figure it out a little..HA..Ha. I think that will ware this machine out before I do, what FUN...Wow. So far I have found a bunch of modern coins, a broken watch, plenty of bottle caps, pull tabs, beer and soda cans, THEY drive me nuts.. and a silver ring and a beautiful gold one...Luck I would say... Just trying to figure out the different sounds you know? I am writing this from the Bahamas right now and when I am not fishing this week, going to hit the beaches, who knows......Let you know..........Thanks JB:hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard JB! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Jersey for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
J

jb jersey

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2014
south jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab safari
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks...vpnavy...I am headed to the carlisle pa...car show/swap meet at the end of the month....I know you r close by there.......PM me if you go...JB

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are doing well. Cans drive us all crazy it is the old pull tabs on my bad list of late. It is fun to hunt treasure no matter what coast or area you are in. Good luck !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions